Updated: 24th March 2021
The Referral Program starts May 28th 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Familiar Asked Questions
Q: Can I refer myself on purchase?
No. Unfortunately, self-referrals are strictly prohibited. This referral program was set up to reward clients who have continually promoted my family friendly photography and vacation services.
Q: What is your commission rate?
Currently, I reward £30 GBP / $40 USD for every Photography and Walking Tour Experience purchased. All other bookings such as fine dining reservations, maps and prints are not included.
New commission rates and packages may be updated, typically every 3 months. Please refresh the page upon your return as your browser may cached a previous update.
Q: How long is the cookie life?
The cookie expiry is set to 120 days. This means upon clicking your referring link, a purchase over the next 120 days will be recorded to you.
Q: I run a Travel Agency, can I sign up on behalf of my clients through my own referral link?
I recommend that you ask your client to sign up from their own computer to prevent any issues with the lead being tracked. It also gives the client my billing information directly and avoids GDPR non-compliance.
If you would like individual links for each of your Travel Agents please email me on email@example.com.
Q: How do you track conversions?
Conversions are tracked through your affiliate link provided by referral tracking SAAS software, First Promoter.
Q: When do payments occur?
I take the same approach as other affiliate programs - generating a payout for a specific interval and making payment at a later date. This is used to cover chargebacks, refunds and other issues that may occur. Bookings later refunded do not qualify for commission.
Payments are made on the 20th or 20 days after the previous month. This is a net-20 payment term. For example, commissions generated during the month of April are paid on 20th of May.
Q: How will I get paid if I don’t have a PayPal account?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a different payment method.
Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Rules of Participation in Affiliate Program
In order to participate in the Affiliate Program, you must be 18 years or older, and you must adhere to all applicable rules and regulations (including, without limitation, FTC guidelines) when promoting our products and services, at all times. Additionally, you must follow these rules when approved for this Affiliate Program, at all times, and the failure to do so may result in you being terminated from the Affiliate Program and the forfeiture of any outstanding Commissions. In the event that any communication you transmit in the course of a Promotion is deemed inappropriate by Rajesh Taylor, which shall be determined by his sole discretion, Rajesh Taylor reserves the right to suspend, block, or otherwise terminate your access to participating in the Rajesh Taylor Photographer Affiliate Program.
The following communications include, but are not limited to, those which may be deemed to be inappropriate by Rajesh Taylor Photographer:
• Communications that discriminate, or encourage discrimination, on any grounds, including without limitation race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
• Communications which contain sexually explicit or violent material, or which encourage violent or abusive conduct.
• Communications that contain defamatory conduct, or which violate a third party’s intellectual property rights or otherwise damage Rajesh Taylor Photographer or any other third party.
• Communications which constitute unsolicited contact with prospective customers (including, without limitation, any communication that violates the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act of 2003 or the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act.
• Communications that are unlawful or which encourage unlawful conduct.
In the event that you refer an individual (a “Potential Purchaser”) to Rajesh Taylor Photographer, and the Potential Purchaser ultimately makes an Eligible Purchase (as defined below) from Rajesh Taylor Photographer (making them a “Customer”), you will receive an affiliate referral as detailed below, exclusive of taxes and fees (the “Commission”).
For the purposes of this Agreement, an “Eligible Purchase” shall include any direct purchase made on journal.rajeshtaylor.com by a customer who has accessed the domain rajeshtaylor.com and sub-domain journal.rajeshtaylor.com through clicking on a unique link provided to you, by Rajesh Taylor Photographer (as defined below).
You will only receive a Commission for Potential Purchasers whose Eligible Purchase is made using the unique link provided to you by Rajesh Taylor (the “Unique Link”).
The Commissions will be paid on a rolling basis each month for the revenue generated which has resulted from Eligible Purchases which took place during the previous calendar month. You will receive a PayPal transfer for the Commission earned, less any taxes which Rajesh Taylor may be required by law to withhold from the final payment to you (if applicable). In the event that a referred customer receives a refund or disputes a charge which generated a Commission, you will see a deduction for the such corresponding Commission from any payment received the following month; in the event that there is no subsequent payment due to you for that following month, you will receive an invoice for said Commission which shall be payable within sixty (60) days of your receipt of the invoice. Any and all determinations of what constitutes an Eligible Purchase and whether or not a Commission is payable, shall be made by Rajesh Taylor, and will be final and binding.
Any Commissions which shall become due by Rajesh Taylor will be made through PayPal and/or in US Dollars. As such, it is your sole responsibility to ensure proper setup and sufficient access to a PayPal account in order to receive any Commissions which may become due and owing to you. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you will comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of your PayPal account in order to receive said Commissions, and you hereby agree that you shall refrain from participating in the Rajesh Taylor Affiliate Program in the event that you are located in a country or jurisdiction where such use of the PayPal app is banned or otherwise prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that Rajesh Taylor will require certain information (such as, for example, your bank account number or PayPal ID) in order to process your Commission payment. You further acknowledge and agree that Rajesh Taylor may require you to complete a Form W-9 and provide additional tax information before processing a Commission payment. You hereby consent and agree to comply with any and all applicable tax laws governing any payments contemplated hereunder, and you hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree that it is your sole responsibility to file and pay any taxes or fees which may come due and owing as a result of receipt of such Commissions from Rajesh Taylor.
You shall only be eligible to earn Commissions resulting from Eligible Purchases occurring during the term, and any Commissions earned after the date of the termination of this Agreement, will remain payable to you only in the event that such Eligible Purchases are not cancelled, charged back, or otherwise returned by the referred customer. In the event that any overpayment in Commissions is made by us, you hereby agree to promptly remit such excess payment upon notification by us. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
You shall not be entitled to a Commission for any purchase that you make yourself, and Rajesh Taylor reserves the right to review any fraudulent transactions and revise the final payouts to you as deemed appropriate.
Restricted Use of Links and License
The Unique Links provided serve to identify your website as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from a website to Rajesh Taylor Photographer's Walking Tours and or Photography Packages pages. All Unique Links that you will be permitted to use will be provided to you directly from Rajesh Taylor. You hereby agree that you will display on your website or advertisements containing the Unique Links only such logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images and similar identifying material (“Licensed Materials”) that have been provided to you by Rajesh Taylor.
In participating in our Affiliate Program, I thereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable right to access our website through the Unique Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and solely in connection with the Licensed Materials, only as provided to you by Rajesh Taylor and solely for the purpose of identifying your website as an affiliate program participant and to assist in generating Commissions.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that this Agreement does not provide you with any intellectual property rights in the Licensed Materials other than the limited rights specified herein. I reserve all of my rights in the Licensed Materials and in all of our other proprietary and intellectual property rights. You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any such licenses for the use of the Licensed Materials, and any attempt to sublicense, assign or transfer such Licensed Materials shall be void. I may terminate your license to use the Licensed Materials for any reason, at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. I may revoke your license at any time without any provision of notice.
Rajesh Taylor protects his trademarks and does not allow any trademark bidding on any search engine or Paid Placement service or site. This includes, but is not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing!, Ask and other similar services. Affiliates may not bid on the word “Rajesh Taylor Photographer” or any misspelling, variation or combination thereof. Any Affiliates found to be in violation of the foregoing may be banned from the Affiliate Program without prior notice.
No Joint-Venture or Other Relationship
Nothing in these Affiliate Terms shall be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship, or employment relationship between you and Rajesh Taylor. You acknowledge and agree that you are fully and solely responsible for any and all federal, state, local, and/or foreign income taxes and self-employment taxes, and any and all other federal, state, and local licensees, fees or taxes, or sales tax, including withholding taxes, social security taxes, and public liability and workers’ compensation insurance, required as a result of your participation in the Promotion. Under no circumstances will Rajesh Taylor be held liable for any actions or results of the Affiliate.
As an Affiliate of Rajesh Taylor, you are explicitly prohibited from partaking in any of the following conduct, and shall never be permitted to:
• Install spyware on another person's computer; cause spyware to be installed on another person's computer, or use a context-based triggering mechanism to display an advertisement that partially or wholly covers or obscures paid advertising other content on a website in a way that interferes with a person's ability to view that website.
• Display any material on a website containing a Unique Link which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
• Attempt to modify or alter the rajeshtaylor.com and journal.rajeshtaylor.com or any related website in any way.
• Make any representations, either express or implied, or create an appearance that a visitor to your website is visiting rajeshtaylor.com or journal.rajeshtaylor.com, e.g., “framing” or “wrapping” the website in any manner without first obtaining in advance our express written permission. • Such requests must be made in writing and sent to brands.
• “Scrape” rajeshtaylor.com or journal.rajeshtaylor.com or any other related content for images, logos or text without prior confirmed permission. An image bank is provided upon request.
• Offer (i) any incentives in the form of, described as, or resulting in, discounting of any products or services of Rajesh Taylor Photographer; or (ii) any other incentives in the form of rebates, deposits, cash-back or other types of monetary incentives relating to the products or services of Demio. Such incentives are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination and forfeiture of any earned commissions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Affiliates may offer bonuses, “bundles” or discounts on products or services ordinarily offered by Affiliates as incentives to purchasers of Rajesh Taylor's products and services. For example, an Affiliate may offer discounts on Affiliate's training programs in connection with the promotion of Rajesh Taylor's products and services.
• Unless explicitly authorized in writing, use your affiliate link or any of the Demio domains and/or URLs (including, but not limited to www.rajeshtaylor.com & journal.rajeshtaylor.com) as the display domain or URL in the advertisement. When engaging in paid search engine campaigns, Affiliates must use their own domain and/or URL in their ads.
• Send Spam of any kind. Any of these types of “cheap traffic sources” are considered spam traffic and you will be banned from being an affiliate.
• Use negative words such as “scam” in any promotional campaign.
• Misrepresent the product/offer or add any false information about competing products. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
• Apply to the Affiliate Program and gift or sell this account to another individual or business outside of the applicable business. Any business changes may be subject to authorized review by Rajesh Taylor otherwise existing and future commissions and payouts for that account could be denied. Accounts are authorised for a single business entity.
• Use link stuffing or any other method which may negatively impact the SEO of rajeshtaylor.com and journal.rajeshtaylor.com.
• Partake in or use any method, program, process, or procedure in order to acquire or otherwise divert organic customers or leads from Rajesh Taylor Photographer.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Rajesh Taylor be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to any Promotion or these Affiliate Terms. Nothing contained in these Affiliate Terms or in any written or oral communications from Rajesh Taylor or his employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that in no event will Rajesh Taylor have any liability, contingent or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages in any way arising out of or relating to these affiliate terms or any promotion, even if Rajesh Taylor has been advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of the legal or equitable theory (Contract, tort, statute, indemnity or otherwise) upon which such liability is based.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of Rajesh Taylor and sole remedy available to you in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, websites or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed $200.00.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold Rajesh Taylor, his subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to a breach of these Affiliate Terms or any activity by you, related to or arising from one or more Promotions.
In addition, you hereby agree to be bound to act in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM”) and the Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). You shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and any of our parent and related entities from and against any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, even if such claims are groundless, fraudulent or false, incurred by us arising out of any content or activity by you or on your website or resulting from or in connection with your violation of any of the terms or prohibitions contained in this Agreement or any law, rule or regulation, including without limitation, claims for violations of third party intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy, including but not limited to CAN-SPAM and COPPA.
Modification of These Terms
Rajesh Taylor may modify any of the terms specified in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our website, and may do so without providing notice to you. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the amounts or applicability of available Commissions, payment procedures, and other general affiliate program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the program following my posting of a change notice or new agreement on rajeshtaylor.com, journal.rajeshtaylor.com or in affiliates newsletter. Sending you the change notice will constitute your binding acceptable of the change.
Choice of Law
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.